I had a good flight with a bit of turbulence near the end which almost sent the air hostess flying down the aisle and me doing my breathing exercises to not be sick ! We made it down and I actually went through immigration with no problems AT ALL !!! I was asked one question "how long are you staying?" and then sent on my way.
Its so lovely to be here and I feel like I've never been away. Things are just so comfortable which is great.
We've spent the day chilling out and I took the kids in the pool which was nice as its really hot here ! We have also been packing for our trip to north Carolina tomorrow.
I'm not sure when I'll be able to get online while i'm away but i'll do my best to keep updating.
and there she is! #21! a picture, finally!
-
Well, there she is, little Miss Nicole Elizabeth! I don't know why
pictures are going on the blog now, but you can all see this newborn who
has stolen ...
23 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment