I wish you all a very Happy 2009 !
2009 is going to be quite different for me this year but I am incredibly excited about what lays ahead for me.
it's autumn-y here!
-
Even the fields, even on a cloudy day, are lovely.
This fine morning, I had my coffee and sat in my comfy chair, and I knew it
was time to get up and d...
1 day ago
3 comments:
Check out www.nannies4hire.com. It’s an easy to use nanny and family database with thousands of registered qualified families. It’s a great resource when search for a nanny job.
Happy NEW YEAR Deb! I know it's going to be a great one for you!
ps It was so strange to celebrate Christmas and New years (and Thanksgiving, for that matter) without you....
Thanks Debi! I know i missed being there ALOT and kept telling everyone "this time last year I was in America" I was very sad :-( Miss you all so much xxx
Post a Comment