Wednesday 2 April 2008

Aqua Dogs

Hi guys sorry I havn't posted for a while but I havn't really been doing anything other than trying to get over my cold and tidying/re-arranging my room !
Well today I did do something exciting, I took our dogs, Poppy and Rebel to aqua dogs. Aqua dogs is an indoor heated swimming pool just for dogs. Its mainly for dogs with injurys or who are so old they can't go for walks and need gentle exersice. We took poppy and Rebel because they do agility and they need to have strong back legs and strong backs.
Well Poppy and Rebel had a great time in the pool. Poppy was the smallest dog they have ever had there! And although a bit scared at first she did enjoy it near the end. Rebel took to it like a duck to water and had a great time but because he is still so young and his bones are still forming he could only go in for a short time.






1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Nanny Deb,
It is wonderful taht your dogs are now swimming. They must have had a lot of fun.
I hoped you had fun.
Love, David