Monday 19 January 2009

London day trip

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of posts but since being accepted into uni for the march intake, my life has gone full speed ahead and I always seem to be filling in paper work or on the phone ect.
On Wednesday I had to go up to London to fill in some paperwork and arrange some stuff, they made it seem like it was going to take all day but only ended up taking 45 mins ! I'm not complaining too much as it ment I got to walk around my fav. part of London - the southbank.
I walked up from the uni to London bridge and then walked all the way along the southbank of the thames river, I did stop off in the tate modern for an hour or two along the way.
I was meeting Chris for dinner at waterloo station so I just spent my time walking along until he finished work in westminster.
Check out some of the pics from my walk.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

WOW! How fun was that! You got to see some great sites and got some nice pics! Is that where the uni is??? London!?!