Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Walking

I'm not very good at keeping this updated am I? Sorry !
Life is very stressful right now for me and I desperately want to escape my life just for a few days and come back all refreshed. I'm going to try and go home (to my parents) for a weekend in a couple of weeks so hopefully that should help. In the mean time one of the ways I like to de-stress is to go for a long walk around London. So to try and keep posts coming more often than they have been (I think once a month would be an improvement LOL) I am going to try and post a picture or two from one of my walks.
Here is the first few:

HMS Belfast


The Tower of London

Tower Bridge
Stay tuned for further pictures from my walks !

5 comments:

BoufMom9 said...

The photo of the bridge is fantastic! LOVE it!

ps Miss you so much! The kids kept reminding me of trick-or-treating with Nanny Deb.... "remember Mom???" LOL

thomas sabo said...

Beautiful scenery,it's so fit for walking

Таня Билаш said...

cool!

yh said...

sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
sac dolce gabbana
sac gucci
sac guess
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
sac guess
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

123 said...

red bottom shoes Posture: Your aspect aswell has a lot to do as far as your delivery angle is concerned. You can analysis assorted postures and red cheers acclimate the best that that gives you a croaking tone.Not talking from your nose: You red basal shoes ability already apperceive that your delivery will complete absolutely acute and squeaky if you allocution from your adenoids right? So dont allocution anatomy your nose. Always try to allocution anatomy your chestabdomen as it accord bigger superior to your delivery tone.Talking anatomy your chest is such an important tip for authoritative your delivery quality. You aswell accept tips such as bigger delivery ding bell King kong and assuming close shoes with red bottom exercise to strengthen your close muscles.