Tuesday 21 October 2008

me and my dew

Its not a very good pic as I used my webcam but I am buzzing as i had a can of mountain dew tonight !!!!! A friend ordered me one from a website :-D  For those of you that don't know you can't buy mountain dew here in England :-( Though I do think that I probably wouldn't love it as much as I do if I could drink it every day - absence really does make the heart grow fonder (most of the time) !
I've had a really good two days at college, I really love it even all the assignments I have to write !!! It does take up a lot of my time but i'd take a day at college over a day at work any day. 
I'm rambling here but work is not so great right now and am thinking its maybe time to move on again, my itchy feet are coming into play again. 

3 comments:

Terri said...

Ok...I was totally expecting to see you with your hair cut! lol
Glad you were able to get a MT. Dew!! The sure are yummy!! Enjoy it! What a great friend you have! good luck in college!

debi9kids said...

Just makes megiggle to think you are special ordering Mt Dew! see, just sounds to me like you are ready to come back to the US to stock up again.....

Nanny Debbie said...

i'd be back in a heart beat if i had loads of money and I could stop time here while I'm gone !