Saturday 21 June 2008

The Bouffard kids gave me an award



(Debi- let me know if i've done this right)

The Bouffard kids who are very very close to my heart, (I'm their nanny even though I don't work for them anymore) gave me this award. It means alot to me as I strive to be a creative person and if I understand correctly this is something that the award can be given for and also that they like my blog as the reason I created it was for them to keep in touch with me and see what I'm getting up to.

 
The "Arte y Pico" award, which started with this website (I know, it's in Portuguese). From what I can tell, the original intention of this award is"dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity. They see dedication, creativity, camaraderie, joy and above all, ART - much art. I wish that this prize is entertaining to all bloggers who share this space and enrich it a little more each day." ~Arte Y Pico
The rules accompanying this award are simple;
1.You need to choose 5 blogs you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, or contribution to the blogging community regardless of language
2.Each award should have the name of the author and a link to her blog to be visited by everyone
3.Each winner should show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her with the award.
4.The award winner and the one who has given the award should show the 
Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award
5.Show these rules


Ok so now I have to choose some blogs to get this award (EEK!) Can I choose people that have already been awarded this award before ? HELP !!!!




1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Deb,
Choose who you feel most deserves it!
The kids only chose 4 people because they only read 4 blogs.
ps i could suggest some great blogs if you want.... just email me. :)