Wednesday 25 June 2008

WHEN-sday

Me and My friends at school when we were in year 9 (13-14 yrs old)
(L-R Katie, Linda, Me, Fiona and Maria)

I love this picture as it really reminds me of my personality while at school. The others all had their shirts tucked in and of course I didn't, I also have my arms crossed - typical Debbie pose !
For those of you that don't know me, I was a complete nightmare at school and if you could have described me in one word it would have to be 'rebel' !!! 
Also in this picture you can see our school uniform that I had to wear, luckily at this school the girls didn't have to wear ties like I did at middle school but we did have to wear blazers ! Oh and look at how short our skirts are - definitely not regulation length LOL !!!!! 

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

LOL! LOVE it Deb!!!!
PS You need to hea over to my blog in a bit. I have given you something....